|Date Posted||April 22, 2021|
|Category|| Tower Climber |
|Job Type|| Full-Time |
|Local Hires Only?||No, Anyone Can Apply|
|Street Address||2552 Walnut Ave, Suite 200|
Experienced Tower Techs with Certifications Needed ASAP
We can beat top pay upon successful interview and we offer a competitive benefit and incentive packages!
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Must maintain and enforce Pramira safety program, ensure daily job site safety plans are reviewed and followed, and stop work when unsafe work practices or conditions exist
• Recognize and perform duties within OSHA safety guidelines as well as all applicable safety laws and policies
• Assist Crew to ensure quality service to clients
• Work effectively both individually and with other crew members
• Handle transportation of equipment
• Performs other related duties as required and assigned
• Minimum of three (3) years of experience as a tower climber required
• Current ComTrain or equivalent certification in Tower Climbing Safety and Rescue required
• Ability to climb, at least, a 250' telecommunications tower required
• Successful completion and passing score of all mandatory company certifications are required
• Interprets various documents (e.g. construction drawings, RFDS diagrams, manufacturer specifications, etc.) to ensure proper installation of antenna systems using technical expertise and knowledge
2-3-year climber experience with a tower climber certification card required
• Technical knowledge of wireless telecommunications products Antenna, Radio, Fiber.
• Anritsu, PIM and OTDR certifications preferred
• NWSA certification preferred
• Excel, Word and Outlook Microsoft experience preferred
• Current CPR/First Aid Certifications preferred
• Availability to work overtime to include Saturdays, Sundays and evening hours as required
Full Benefit Package, 401K program, and opportunities for advancement in a rapidly growing industry with a financially stable company.
• Employment is dependent on the successful completion of a background check and drug screen.