|Date Posted||July 15, 2022|
|Category|| Tower Climber |
|Job Type|| Full-Time |
|Local Hires Only?||No, Anyone Can Apply|
|Street Address||7727 Evelyne Lane NE|
Competitive industry wages starting between $21 - $30 DOE.
Tower Technician Duties and Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Work with crew to ensure that all construction operations are completed in accordance with customer and industry specifications
- Ensure highest level of safety and quality control requirements are upheld
- Instruct and follow of all OSHA and Company Fall Safety procedures
- Responsible as the crew leader for proper, accurate and timely submission of dailies and production reports
- Safely working in ALL environments
- Show up on time every day, ready to rock and roll
- Basic use of hand tools and equipment
- Able to identify hazards associated with the construction industry
- Ability to climb and work at heights 10’ – 300’
- Able to lift 60+ lbs.
- Work closely with your team and follow instructions
- Travel when required: Oregon, Washington
- Travel is arranged and paid for by our travel planner
Job Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (include but are not limited to):
- Minimum of 1 year prior experience in construction, cable, telecommunications or related industries; leadership experience desired.
- Able to perform the physical tasks required in this position for the entire assigned shift.
- Ability to operate various types of trucks and equipment
- Drive and/or operate diesel or gasoline powered equipment to/from/on jobsite (CDL preferred)
- Maintain safe working habits/conditions according to all regulations and policies
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, employees, etc. in the accomplishments of North Sky’s goals