|Date Posted||September 1, 2021|
|Category|| Tower Climber |
|Job Type|| Full-Time |
|Local Hires Only?||No, Anyone Can Apply|
|Street Address||7685 Whaleyville Blvd|
Our company specializes in Cellular Tower Civil Engineering new construction, and upgrades of wireless communication apparatuses and associated peripheral equipment to support installation and upgrade services of wireless infrastructure. We are seeking certified, experienced Tower Climber/Technicians to join us.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Current OSHA Climber Safety certifications
- Valid Driver License with clean driving record/report.
- Must be able to complete a background check.
- Excellent communication skills
- Works well with a small team of others
- Able to lift 50 pounds
- Able to work in extreme hot and cold weather conditions
- Travel Required and can be up to 100%
- Safely climb towers to install microwave antenna equipment and cabling.
- Work safely and professionally at all times
- Able to read and understand construction drawings.
- Knowledgeable of tower elements related to microwave antenna installation.
- Responsible for Company assets, including tools, machinery, computers, etc.
- Reports to and receives tasking from Site Lead and implements directions as necessary.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- The Company is a drug-free work place.
- Work locations include Virginia, West Virginia and Ohio.
The range of pay for the qualified candidate is between $15-$30/hr. depending on certifications and experience. Travel expenses and per diem will be paid by the Company.