|Date Posted||April 19, 2021|
|Category|| Tower Foreman |
|Job Type|| Full-Time |
|Local Hires Only?||Yes, Only Locals Apply|
|Street Address||720 S. Temescal Street|
KMM Telecommunications is looking for a motivated and skilled Tower Foreman to join our Team of Telecommunications Professionals in [Tampa, FL.] We are looking for an individual that values hard-work and trust, and wants to be part of a Team that values the same. This position would be the Lead of a 3 or 4 person Tower Crew.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Perform installation, inspection and maintenance services for wireless radio and antenna systems on towers, rooftops and other elevated structures in conjunction with the Crew Foreman and Tower Technician(s).
- Perform ground-based civil scopes when applicable in support of radio systems cabling, grounding, interconnects and/or conduits.
- Complete work on time, efficiently, and profitably.
- Identify and work with all required materials, tools and equipment needed to complete assigned work.
- Adhere to KMM and Industry safety and quality control requirements at all times; Ensure all assigned personnel adhere to the same.
- Train, direct, and assist Crew personnel with effective completion of assigned tasks.
- Dedication to continued training and professional development.
- Maintain equipment and vehicles in a clean and operational condition at all times.
- Interact professionally with Customer Representatives.
- Help KMM grow and develop the KMM Market Team and the overall Company Brand.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Minimum 4 years tower construction experience.
- Minimum of 1 year Tower Foreman experience preferred.
- Comtrain or equivalent climbing certification preferred (Training will be provided by KMM otherwise).
- Working knowledge and understanding of diagnostic test equipment (Sweep/Fiber/PIM testing, etc).
- Must be flexible to work overtime (weekend and evening work sometimes required).
- Must be flexible to work out of Market when/where required as site locations dictate.
- Must be comfortable climbing and working at heights on towers, rooftops, water towers and other elevated structures up to 500ft.
What We Offer:
- Competitive wages
- Insurance benefits
- Paid Holidays, Vacation and Personal Days
NOTE: KMM is open to discussing the on-boarding of full and/or partial Crews if a Candidate has current Team members that are also interested in possible employment.