|Date Posted||December 23, 2020|
|Category|| Tower Lead |
|Job Type|| Full-Time |
|Base Salary||Based on Experience|
|Local Hires Only?||Yes, Only Locals Apply|
|Street Address||717 N. 21st AVE|
Tower Top Hand or Foreman
Experienced Tower worker with Microwave experience. Need a problem solver who has experience in rigging and rope work.
We are a wireless company with projects in AZ, NM, NV. All work originates out of AZ, must be located in AZ or Willing to relocate to AZ. Must be able to work efficiently and maintain a clean safe work site. We are a small aggressive wireless construction General contractor. Our primary focus is ground up Tower construction and Microwave installation. We also install Temp sites, DAS construction and raw land site builds.
You must have verifiable experience as a Top Hand or Foreman. Must be able to meet customer specs and timelines. Must be able to manage other tower workers of all experience levels.
If you do not have experience in MW installation as a Foreman, then TOP HAND is the only job you are qualified for until you have received in-field training from us.
Must Have :
• Tower Experience and ability to climb ****Non-Negotiable
• Leadership experience
• Understanding of wireless construction
• Understanding of carrier specifications/industry installation standards
• Clean driving record
• Dependable transportation
• Ability to be reliable and on time
• Good work attitude
• Ability to accurately track work/job time
• Ability to handle the stress of deadline push
• Must have experience with waveguide handling and installation
Work Environment/Physical Demands:
• Some weekend and night work required depending on job.
• Travel to jobsites statewide will be required.
• Working outdoors in inclement climate.
• Must be able to meet all safety requirements and adhere to applicable safety policies.
• Hearing sufficient for being aware of back-up alarms, warning equipment and for normal conversations.
• Ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): Hard hat, safety glasses, safety vest, steel toe boots, seat belt, gloves, Fall arrest.
• Use of both arms and legs required.
• Ability to repeatedly lift 75 pounds or more, climb, bend, stoop and stand for long periods of time under adverse field conditions.
Do Not Apply if:
• You do not have a valid license or recent DUI (3yrs)
• Cannot pass an ADOT physical
• Like to text and drive at same time
• Have frequent court dates and appearances
• Experience frequent dead batteries, flat tires or home power outages
• Cannot stay off of social media/ searching the internet during work hours