|Date Posted||April 28, 2021|
|Category|| Tower Lead |
|Job Type|| Full-Time |
|Local Hires Only?||No, Anyone Can Apply|
|Street Address||1902 HIGHWAY 41A N|
JAG Resources, a growing telecommunications service company, is currently looking for climbers to serve in our TIA Inspection division. JAG Resources is located in Middle Tennessee but serves clients throughout the country. Our inspectors are responsible for conducting TIA Inspections per ANSI standards and our clients' scope of work. JAG Resources takes pride in the work employees perform, and welcome all to apply regardless of experience.
Founded in 2001, JAG Resources has developed and maintained strong working relationships with major organizations within the tower industry throughout the past 20 years. We strive to be the best telecommunication tower service company and provide high-quality work performed by professional, knowledgeable, and well-trained employees.
As a family-owned and operated company, JAG Resources places importance on relationships not just with other organizations, but with our team members, friends, and family. We make a successful work-life balance a top priority, which enables our entire team to thrive and perform well.
Information and requirements:
- Serving all of the continental US
- Employees may live anywhere within the continental US
- Rotations consist of 10 consecutive days of travel with 5-6 days home
- Commission-based pay
- 90-day retention bonus if production goals met
- 1-3 years TIA Inspection experience required (Crown Castle and American Tower experience preferred)
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Able to climb 300+ feet
- Lift 50lbs
- Must have valid driver’s license with a clean driving record (No DUI, suspension, or more than 5 moving violations in the past 5 years)
- Must be able to pass background and drug test
- Employer-paid $25,000 life insurance policy
- Medical, dental, vision, and additional life insurance available with employer contribution after 60 days