|Date Posted||April 10, 2021|
|Category|| Tower Lead |
|Job Type|| Full-Time |
|Base Salary||67,000-100,000 + OT|
|Local Hires Only?||No, Anyone Can Apply|
|Street Address||420 37th St NW|
***Telecom Installation Tech – Tower Rigger***
HIRING NOW – WORK NEXT WEEK
Rare opportunity to OWN part of a growing VETERAN OWNED telecom company
Top Hand / Tech I / Tech II / Tech III
If you are looking for a career in a rapidly expanding, growth oriented industry, we have an exciting career opportunity for you! We are a telecommunications services company that offers wireless network operators a variety of services such as Equipment Installation and Commissioning, Microwave Engineering, Civil Construction, Maintenance, and EF& I Services.
We are currently working T-Mobile infrastructure installations and are limited only by man power. We are entering a growth phase and have established connections and steady income within the industry. With the right fit and proven excellence, we are in a position to offer OWNERSHIP of the company to those in for the long haul as we have with our current Foreman.
As a Top Hand or Tech 1/2/3 building experience, there is tremendous leadership potential for you to advance in title and pay and to also grow and build your own crew.
While we are looking for upper level industry leaders with extensive tower experience, we are happy to train and bring new talent into the mix. MILITARY AIRSTREAMS GRADS WELCOME!
As a Tower Technician, your responsibilities will include:
• Climbing and working on communications towers and rooftop structures for the purpose of installing, replacing, and repairing antenna systems equipment performs tower maintenance under close supervision.
• Climbing tall structures (100 feet or more) with 50 lb. load.
• The basic use and care of hand tools and mechanical equipment.
• Knowing the hazards associated with tower climbing, construction equipment, and working on or near energized lines and equipment in a safe manner.
• Working knowledge of safety standards and regulations
• Analyzing situations accurately and making risk based decisions.
• Following instructions accurately and complete assigned tasks.
• Working at night on occasion, working in inclement weather, and working long hours (O/T Pay) throughout the year
The right candidate MUST have/be:
• Strong Work Ethic – Military Experience is a Bonus
• Industrial first aid
• Ability to read, comprehend and carry out instructions per prints
• Organized with a strong attention to detail and capable of working with minimum oversight
• Willing to work with others and as part of a tight knit team
• Physical ability to climb, carry, bend, and kneel for extended periods of time
• Valid Drivers License, with no warrants, arrests, or otherwise bad record
• High school diploma or GED equivalency
• Minimum of 1 years tower experience
• Incredibly reliable, able to maintain an excellent attendance record - No shows result in immediate termination
• It is preferred that the candidate has T-Mobile experience though not required
• Must have references and a proven body of work as well as a willingness to work hard.
• A good attitude and be prepared to have a bit of fun
Compensation and Benefits:
• Wage determined based on time in industry and certifications
• Benefits available after introductory period
• Vacation, sick pay, cell phone stipend
Our office is located in Auburn and our jobs have touched every part of the greater Seattle area with the potential to branch out to other states
Let's talk about your future with Klark Tec!
Please send your resume, with a cover letter that outlines and describes your work experience and history, include dates and supervisors contact information.
We look forward to hearing from you! Feel free to email or text if you have any questions.