|Date Posted||July 2, 2021|
|Category|| Tower Climber |
|Job Type|| Full-Time |
|Base Salary||$24-$30 hr|
|Local Hires Only?||No, Anyone Can Apply|
|Street Address||429 INDUSTRIAL WAY, E|
- Has already successfully acquired skills of a Tech 1 and 2.
- Certs MINIMUM:
- OSHA 10
- RF Awareness
- CPR / First Aid
- Climber / Rescue Training
- Competent Rigger
- Can read and understand CX Drawings.
- Experienced competent rigger.
- Able to hand ropes and rigging evolution on a job site.
- Understands specific steps to completing overall job tasks and completes it efficiently.
- Helps crew to follow safety guidelines.
- Help keep the crew on task.
- Assist with layout.
- Efficiently take all job photos.
Skills and Experience
- Interpersonal skills a must
- At least 2 years of industry or related experience.
- Demonstrated expertise in rigging, safety, and general industry knowledge.
- Must be able to read and interpret site plans and
- Must possess a valid driver's license and comply with company motor vehicle
- Recognize and provide a safe work site with acceptable quality and
- Must be fit and in good physical
- Must have the ability to climb towers, be able to pick up 50 , and be capable of working long hours.
- Individuals must have a valid driver's license and driving record meeting the company’s policy conditions.
- Must be available to work weekends and/or nights, in extreme weather conditions if necessary, and be willing to travel extensively.
- Must be able to work out of town, nightly per diem paid weekly.