|Location||Warminster, PA 18974|
|Date Posted||February 9, 2021|
|Category|| Tower Climber |
|Job Type|| Full-Time |
|Base Salary||20 -30 usd/per hour|
|Local Hires Only?||No, Anyone Can Apply|
|Street Address||165 Veterans Way, Ste.100|
Phoenix United Company is one of the leaders in telecommunications and green energy industry. We delivery solutions with the highest quality and responsibility that helps our customers meet their goals over more than 5 years, because of widening we are holding a competition for the vacancy of Tower Climbers.
The Tower Climbers will be responsible for the performance of various constructions tasks in the areas of tower erections, coaxial cable and antenna installation, antenna mount installation, RF testing’s and Troubleshooting. This position is for candidates with experience in cellular construction. Tower Climbers will be required to perform the majority of elevated construction activity and may be asked to supervise entry level technicians at elevation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Installation and maintenance of mounts, platforms, antennas, RRU’s, TMA, s and other related equipment on towers, rooftops, and other structures to expand and upgrade cellular networks.
- Installation and maintenance of microwave equipment.
- Installation and maintenance of coaxial and DC power/fiber optic transmission lines.
- Installation of Ice Bridges, cable trays, equipment pads, racks, and platforms.
Skills and Qualifications:
- High School Degree.
- 0.5-3-year experience working in cellular construction.
- First Aid & CPR Certification.
- RF Training Certification.
- OSHA 10H Certification.
- Crane Signal Certification.
- Man, Lift Certification.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Basic mechanical abilities with hand tools and simple power tools.
- Ability to work reliably under minimal supervision.
- Excellent physical conditioning.
- Willingness to work outdoors in all weather conditions.
- Observe all company procedures and safety rules.
- Work as part of our team to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ability to climb, at least, a 250’ telecommunications tower required.
- Successful completion and passing score of all mandatory company certifications.
Working Conditions & Benefits:
- Health Insurance(W2).
- Federal Paid Holidays(W2).
- Paid Vacation (W2).
- Paid Trainings (W2 and 1099).
- Continuous Career Development (W2 and 1099).
- Paid Hotels During the Trips. (W2 and 1099)
- Per Diem. (W2 and 1099)
- Salary: (depends on your experience)
- Work Schedule: 2-3 weeks in business trips,3-5 days break time.
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Travel Up 100%
- Main Office Location: Warminster, PA 18974
- Level: Mid-Level
- Tax Form: W2&1099
-Working Hours: 7 AM-7 PM
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $20.00 - $30.00 per hour
Job Type: Full-time