|Date Posted||April 29, 2021|
|Category|| Tower Climber |
|Job Type|| Full-Time |
|Local Hires Only?||Yes, Only Locals Apply|
|Street Address||9331 East Fowler Avenue|
Wireless Communications Tower Climber Technicians Levels II, III, and IV
Betacom is seeking experienced Tower Climber Technicians Levels II, III, and IV to join our team! We currently have open positions in various locations throughout the Southeast. With over 26 years serving the wireless industry, Betacom delivers comprehensive turnkey network builds as well as other essential infrastructure services, including services to the top carriers nationwide. Betacom is held to a level of commitment and integrity that our customers have come to know and trust. Our company is in search of an individual who possesses what it takes to get the job done with speed without sacrificing quality.
We not only encourage, we understand the importance of professional satisfaction and development. With this in mind, Betacom offers an excellent benefits program, competitive pay as well as extensive world-class training opportunities.
Enjoy a rewarding career with Betacom, APPLY NOW!
Please select your preferred location. All candidates must be local to the market applied for or willing to relocate at own expense.
Here is just some of what we have to offer:
- Increased salaries Tower Technicians
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Life insurance with AD&D
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Supplemental Insurance
- 401(k) with company match! (up to 4%)
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Flex days
- Employee assistance program
- Employee of the Month program
- Employee referral program
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Training and certifications
Frequent travel as well as driving company owned vehicles may be required. Non-Local candidates applying to for this position must understand that Betacom does not cover costs associated with relocation. As a part of our team, you must be dependable as well as motivated with strong installation, repair and maintenance skills related to this specific industry.
Specific qualifications include:
- Minimum 2-5 years of telecom tower climbing experience
- High School Diploma or Equivalent (required)
- Valid Driver’s License
- ComTrain certificate (required)
- Computer Literacy (required for positions that involve the use of a computer)
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Experience using the Sunsight Alignment tool
- Experience and certification with both PIM and Sweep equipment (a plus)
- Experience performing transmission line and antenna systems installation to include 4G component installation, RRH’s etc. (required)
- Experience with repairs and replacing defective equipment
As a Tower Climber Technician you will be responsible for a full range of installation, repair and maintenance services on clients’ cellular towers including but not limited to:
- Performing transmission line and antenna systems installation
- Conducting repair and maintenance on lighting systems
- Troubleshooting, replacing and performing maintenance on 4G components, coax, jumpers, TMA’s, connectors, weatherproofing etc.
- Performing antenna and path alignments
All finalists for this position are required to complete a background, motor vehicle, and pre-employment drug screening.
Drug-free work place