|Date Posted||April 8, 2021|
|Category|| Tower Hand |
|Job Type|| Full-Time |
|Local Hires Only?||Yes, Only Locals Apply|
|Street Address||1610 N. Rosemont Ste 111|
Diversified Communications LLC is looking for tower hands that are committed to working safely and completing job tasks in a professional and timely manner. If you are looking to join a company committed to safety and job stability, Diversified is the place for you. Your responsibilities will include; assisting in the construction, installation, and maintenance of communication towers and support structures at varying heights. Our work area includes all of Arizona and New Mexico. Work hours and weather conditions vary depending on the location and project you are working on. Diversified offers competitive compensation, and benefits. Diversified also provides training programs to ensure you get the proper certifications for the work you will be doing. Training environment will include classroom and training in the field. This position will require that you follow strict safety standards all while performing a high quality of work. This job will require you to sometimes travel outside of the local area and also work weekends and possibly on holidays.
• Comprehensive Training
• Health Insurance, Paid Vacation Time, Paid Holidays and a Retirement Plan
• Climbing and performing construction activities on communications towers.
• Recognizing job safety hazards.
• Safely and efficiently complete repairs and upgrades at elevated heights
• Ability to follow instructions to accomplish assigned work in a timely and accurate manner.
• Maintain proper use of company vehicles, and other assigned company assets.
• Ability to climb tall structures, up to 800 feet.
• Basic use and care of hand tools and mechanical equipment.
• Strong communications skills, both oral and written.
• Must be willing to travel as required.
• Must have a valid driver’s license.
• High school diploma or GED equivalency. Military experience is preferred.
• Minimum of 1 years of tower climbing experience.
• Must be organized with a strong attention to detail.
• Ability to be recertified for Climbing/Tower Rescue through Diversifieds training program.
• Experience with the installation and maintenance of cabling, antennas, microwave dishes, and other tower mounted equipment. This includes new tower construction as well as tower modifications and upgrades.
• Must be willing to undergo a background check.
• Must pass pre-employment drug screening and be subject to random drug screening throughout employment.