|Date Posted||February 12, 2021|
|Category|| Tower Foreman |
|Job Type|| Full-Time |
|Base Salary||Based on Experience|
|Local Hires Only?||Yes, Only Locals Apply|
|Street Address||13917 Magnolia Ave|
Tower Foreman T-Mobile L700, L1900 and L600
Alamon has immediate needs for 3 to 5 Tower Foreman. We are looking for local staff as well as staff that are willing to travel between Las Vegas and California. We have "dedicated positions" open with a commitment of 40 to 50 hours per week. Please call today for an interview.
Responsibilities of the Tower Foreman:
• Oversee the daily operations at assigned sites.
• Implement and follow through with job instructions provided by leadership.
• Ensure safety and quality control requirements at your sites and with your crew.
• Compile all site-specific closeout documentation for your work effort.
• Upload closeout documentation to customer interfaces.
• Coordinate with customer representative for site related activities and maintain a good working relationship with a customer representative.
• Provide leadership, guidance and actively train/promote learning to all crew members.
• Maintain equipment and vehicles in an operational condition at all times.
• Other duties as assigned.
Requirements of the Tower Foreman:
• At least 3 years of tower-related experience in a Foreman role
• Familiar with tools such as Putty, SecureCRT, WinScp, cmdan
• Must be comfortable working with DC power systems, batteries, and DC electrical wiring and have the ability to perform call testing and capture customer test requirements.
• Familiarization with PPC, Andrew, RFS coax connectors is also necessary.
• Attainment of aerial lift certification
• Experience with Sprint, Verizon, T-mobile L600, L700, L1900
• Comtrain tower climber certification
• Anritsu certification as well as any fiber-related certifications
• Intermediate Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office skills
• Must own or purchase a laptop at the time of hire
• Must not be afraid of heights. This job requires climbing and working at heights up to 1,000 feet-plus
• Able to lift 75 pounds
• Must be able to pass a drug test
• Must pass background and motor vehicles record checks
• Must have a current driver's license and insurance
• Medical/Pharmacy Benefits
• Dental Plan
• Life Insurance policy
• Paid Holidays
• Personal Time
• Employer-paid health insurance for each full-time employee
• ESOP company= Employee Stock Ownership Plan
Alamon Inc. is a Montana-based employee-owned company that has been providing contract labor to the telecommunications industry since 1975. We offer workforce solutions to industry-leading equipment manufacturers, communications companies, and utilities nationwide. Alamon provides paid vacation time, personal-time accrual, and employer-paid health insurance for each full-time employee. http://www.alamon.com