|Date Posted||February 12, 2021|
|Category|| Tower Foreman |
|Job Type|| Full-Time |
|Base Salary||$28-$34 hr|
|Local Hires Only?||No, Anyone Can Apply|
|Street Address||647 S VERMONT ST|
• Lead by example to ensure success of the tower crews.
• Work with supervisor, safety, and training team to develop management skills to run their team in day to day operations.
• Expert in reading CD’s/ Blueprints, RFDS etc.
• Read and redline engineered drawings as/when required
• Know and guide quality and safety procedures.
• Capstan operations, Crane/signaling, Rigging, Steal work (hanging boom, antenna etc.) and shoot azimuths. (Front, Back and Side)
• Foreman will be responsible for production reporting, hours, time off, new/damaged equipment needs etc. to the management team.
• All crew tools equipment and vehicles are expected to be cared for as part of a daily process.
• Submit all required daily and weekly paperwork. (JSA, Weekly safety topics, crane/heavy machinery forms etc.)
• Expert in COP process including photos, forms, etc. and delivery to appropriate team supervisor for customer delivery.
• Expert level of knowledge with testing equipment –Anritsu, Fiber tester, PIM, RET etc.
• Maintain all company and customer property in a safe and secure manner while on and off the site.
• Minimum 1-2 Years Tower and Telecommunications Experience Required.
• Technical Understanding/Ability
• Desire to Succeed and Learn New Skills.
• Commitment to excellence and high standards.
• Strong organizational skills; able to manage priorities and workflow.
• Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams.
• Strong attention to detail
• Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
• Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.