|Date Posted||March 2, 2021|
|Category|| Tower Foreman |
|Job Type|| Full-Time |
|Local Hires Only?||Yes, Only Locals Apply|
|Street Address||160 N. Garden Ave|
Candidates must reside in the surrounding Chicago area.
Fulton Technologies supplies construction services to wireless network operations, including civil, electrical, tower construction, cellular site audits, cellular network maintenance, technical support, and electrical construction, maintenance and design.
- Plans daily tasks and work schedules and assigns them to crew members.
- Conducts daily tailgates and job safety/site analysis (JSA).
- Identifies and mitigates hazards.
- Reads plans to understand the build.
- Identifies scope changes and change orders and reports them to the Construction Manager/Project Manager immediately.
- Interfaces professionally with subcontractors, safety personnel and customers who show up on-site.
- Submits daily time worked for all crew members through our time and attendance system.
- Submits required reports and job closeout documentation on time.
- Understands and complies with Department of Transportation (DOT) regulations.
- Performs tasks of Tower Techs as needed to facilitate timely job completion.
- Promotes and leads safety initiatives by ensuring all crew members follow safety policies and procedures.
- Delegates responsibilities for tasks evenly throughout the crew to ensure crew member development. Trains crew members.
- Communicates crew needs and performance to management.
- Manages employees. Ensures tasks and jobs are completed thoroughly and efficiently.
- Maintains good housekeeping on site, in trailer, vehicles and warehouse.
- Ensures bill of materials is correct per radio frequency data sheets (RFDS) and construction drawings.
- Informs Construction Manager/Project Manager/Customer of any material issues immediately.
- Promotes and develops teamwork amongst crew and other employees.
- High school diploma. Associate degree or equivalent from two-year technical school preferred or three years of industry experience with one year in a foreman or top lead role.
- Must be able to obtain a health card to meet DOT requirements.
- Proficient in test equipment such as Passive Intermodulation (PIM) gear, Anritsu Site master and Fiber Test gear.
- Able to travel regularly and work long hours/weekends as needed.
- Able to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees.
- Able to work on projects with general direction and minimal guidance.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to manage priorities and workflow.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, decision making and analytical skills.
- Versatile, flexible, and willing to work within constantly changing priorities.
- Microsoft Office computer skills.
- Must pass a background check, drug test, and motor vehicle check.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
• Employee will periodically climb a vertical structure as needed, usually between 100 and 300 feet, but could be up to 500 feet in the air.
• Employee will periodically lift and carry over 50 pounds.
• Employee will be required to work overhead.
• Employee will periodically twist, bend, stand, crawl, or kneel to perform job.
• Employee will periodically hand dig trenches.
• Work environment is primarily outside in different weather conditions.
Fulton Technologies offers medical, dental, vision, and life/disability insurance, and medical/dependent care flexible spending accounts. We also offer a 401(k) with Match, and paid vacation.
Fulton Technologies is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status or other protected characteristic.
Fulton Technologies participates in E-Verify and is a drug-free workplace.