|Date Posted||May 11, 2021|
|Category|| Tower Foreman |
|Job Type|| Full-Time |
|Local Hires Only?||No, Anyone Can Apply|
|Street Address||429 Industrial Way, Suite E|
Foreman Job Description
This position is responsible for the daily site work assigned by leadership emphasizing structural steel modifications and maintenance on cell and radio towers.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee the daily operations at assigned sites.
- Maintain daily paperwork required for the site and the crew.
- Implement and follow through with job instructions provided by leadership.
- Ensure safety and quality control requirements at your sites and with your crew.
- Compile all site-specific closeout documentation for your work effort.
- Coordinate with customer representative for site related activities and maintain a good working relationship with customer representative.
- Provide leadership, guidance, and actively train / promote learning to all crew members.
- Always maintain equipment and vehicles in an operational condition.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Experience
- At least 5 years of industry experience preferred.
- Demonstrated expertise in rigging, safety, and general industry knowledge.
- Job related certifications; First Aid/CPR, OSHA 30, Manlift, Climber, Rigging, RF
- Organizational, computer and communication skills.
- Ability to upload closeout documentation to customer interfaces.
- Must be able to read and interpret site plans and drawings.
- Must possess a valid driver's license and comply with company motor vehicle policy.
- Recognize and provide a safe work site with acceptable quality and efficiency.
- Ability to lead, teach and train proper work and safety procedures.
- Must be able to provide, record and manage paperwork (Excel, Word etc)
- Must be fit and in good physical condition.
- Must have the ability to climb towers, be able to pick up 50 lbs., and be capable of working up to 12 hours on occasion.
- Must be available to work weekends and/or nights, in extreme weather conditions if necessary, and be willing to travel extensively.
- Must be able to work out of town.