|Date Posted||September 21, 2021|
|Category|| Tower Foreman |
|Job Type|| Full-Time |
|Local Hires Only?||No, Anyone Can Apply|
|Street Address||13917 Magnolia Ave|
Wireless Tower Foreman T-Mobile L700, L1900, and L600
Alamon has immediate needs for 8 Wireless Tower Foreman. We are looking for local staff as well as staff that is willing to travel where we have the work in Calif. We have "dedicated positions" open with a commitment of 40 to 50 hours per week. We are offering a $500.00 sign-on bonus after 90 days of employment.
Responsibilities of the Wireless Tower Foreman:
- Oversee the daily operations at assigned sites.
- Implement and follow through with job instructions provided by leadership.
- Ensure safety and quality control requirements at your sites and with your crew.
- Compile all site-specific closeout documentation for your work effort.
- Upload closeout documentation to customer interfaces.
- Coordinate with customer representative for site-related activities and maintain a good working relationship with a customer representative.
- Provide leadership, guidance, and actively train/promote learning to all crew members.
- Maintain equipment and vehicles in an operational condition at all times.
- Other duties as assigned.
- At least 3 years of tower-related experience in a Foreman role
- Familiar with tools such as Putty, SecureCRT, WinScp, cmdan
- Must be comfortable working with DC power systems, batteries, and DC electrical wiring and have the ability to perform call testing and capture customer test requirements.
- Familiarization with PPC, Andrew, RFS coax connectors is also necessary.
- Attainment of aerial lift certification
- Experience with Sprint, Verizon, T-mobile L600, L700, L1900
- Comtrain tower climber certification
- Anritsu certification as well as any fiber-related certifications
- Intermediate Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office skills
- Must own or purchase a laptop at the time of hire
- Must not be afraid of heights. This job requires climbing and working at heights up to 1,000 feet-plus
- Able to lift 75 pounds
- Must be able to pass a drug test
- Must pass background and motor vehicles record checks
- Must have a current driver's license and insurance
- Medical/Pharmacy Benefits
- Dental Plan
- Life Insurance policy
- Paid Holidays
- Personal Time
- Employer-paid health insurance for each full-time employee
- ESOP company= Employee Stock Ownership Plan
Alamon Inc. is a Montana-based employee-owned company that has been providing contract labor to the telecommunications industry since 1975. We offer workforce solutions to industry-leading equipment manufacturers, communications companies, and utilities nationwide. Alamon provides paid vacation time, personal-time accrual, and employer-paid health insurance for each full-time employee. http://www.alamon.com