|Date Posted||June 23, 2021|
|Category|| Tower Foreman |
|Job Type|| Full-Time |
|Local Hires Only?||Yes, Only Locals Apply|
|Street Address||79 Dow Road|
$5,000 sign on bonus available!
Sign on bonuses paid 50% at 30 days and the remainder at 6 months. To be eligible the Foreman must start with Tilson in the Bow, NH market prior to July 29th, 2021.
- Plan each day’s tasks and delegate to crew members.
- Identify materials and tools needed to complete the project.
- Sweep, PIM, and Fiber Test.
- Ensure proper use of all safety equipment and adherence to all safety procedures.
- Maintain and track all customer and company assets including trucks, trailers, test equipment, tools, PPE, safety kits, material, etc.
- Interact professionally with subcontractors, safety personnel, and customers.
- Understand and comply with DOT regulations.
- Accurately complete travel expense reports and timesheets on time.
- Complete job closeout documentation on time.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years continuous experience as a tower tech with the demonstrated ability to lead and manage crews.
- Valid driver's license.
- Must be able to pass a thorough drug and background test
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Ability to read blueprints, specifications, and MOPS.
- Must possess excellent communication skills.
- Ability to sit, stand, kneel, stoop, and climb for extended periods of time.
- Experience installing equipment for major carriers such as AT&T, Sprint, Verizon or T-Mobile.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work overtime as needed including nights and weekends.
- Must be computer literate.
Frequent travel to client markets.