|Date Posted||October 4, 2021|
|Category|| Tower Foreman |
|Job Type|| Full-Time |
|Local Hires Only?||No, Anyone Can Apply|
|Street Address||429 INDUSTRIAL WAY|
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee the daily operations at assigned
- Maintain daily paperwork required for the site and the
- Implement and follow through with job instructions provided by
- Ensure safety and quality control requirements at your sites and with your
- Compile all site-specific closeout documentation for your work
- Upload closeout documentation to customer
- Coordinate with customer representative for site related activities and maintain a good working relationship with customer
- Provide leadership, guidance and actively train / promote learning to all crew
- Maintain equipment and vehicles in an operational condition at all
- Other duties as
Skills and Experience
- At least 5 years of industry experience.
- Demonstrated expertise in rigging, safety and general industry knowledge.
- Job related certifications; First Aid/CPR, OSHA 30, Manlift, Climber, Rigging, RF
- Organizational, computer and communication
- Must be able to read and interpret site plans and drawings
- Must possess a valid driver's license and comply with company motor vehicle
- Training will be provided
- Recognize and provide a safe work site with acceptable quality and
- Ability to lead, teach and train proper work and safety
- Must be able to provide, record and manage paperwork (Excel, Word etc)
- Must be fit and in good physical condition
- Must have the ability to climb towers, be able to pick up 50 , and be capable of working up to 12 hours on occasion.
- Individuals must have a valid driver's license and driving record meeting the company policy conditions.
- Must be available to work weekends and/or nights, in extreme weather conditions if necessary, and be willing to travel extensively.
- Must be able to work out of