|Date Posted||June 10, 2022|
|Category|| Tower Foreman |
|Job Type|| Full-Time |
|Base Salary||$28+ per hour|
|Local Hires Only?||No, Anyone Can Apply|
|Street Address||3055 162nd Lane NW|
KERA’s – Key Essential Responsibility Areas for this position: Tower Construction Operations
- Test, Analyze and troubleshoot problems within the wireless network
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for all work processes Troubleshoot alarm conditions to develop a restoration plan and implement needed repairs
- Travel locally, statewide, and out of state. Overnight travel is often required based on tower location and scope of work.
- Begin preparations for next job.
- Lead and manage a group of 1 – 2 crew members
- Mentor and train new tower techs
- Always represent the company in a professional manner
- Reporting information to PM’s: hours, job progress, equipment issues/needs
- Review the scope of work and construction drawings.
- Verify that all materials for the project are taken to the job site.
- Verify that all the tools, equipment and stocked supplies on your trailer are available and in working order.
- Report any deviations from the scope of work/construction drawings to the Superintendent.
- Complete and submit daily paperwork: Time sheets, JHAs, Lift plans, any additional documents as required
- Take pictures of final work and provide all turnover documentation to Murphy Tower Project Manager.
- Check the oil & fluids of each truck & inspect each your job trailer(s) and each piece of equipment in your charge before use.
- Clean out truck(s) & trailer(s) after each job and put materials and equipment away.
- Ensure all safety protocols are followed
- Inspect all PFAS (personal fall arrest systems) prior to climbing.
- Report any safety concerns to the Safety Coordinator or Superintendent
- Conduct a daily tailgate meeting to address daily tasks and safety issues.
- Equipment inventory/maintenance
- Assumes other responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to travel 100% of time, with typical overnight stays lasting Monday – Friday, sometimes longer, and work/stay out of state.
· Ability to follow instructions/protocols/processes.
· Familiarity with proper truck/trailer/equipment maintenance.
· Strong organizational skills and construction related aptitude including ability to interpret construction drawings.
· Strong commitment to safety. Educational Development:
- Minimum High School Diploma or Equivalent
· Comfortable working at heights
· Constant spatial awareness is required for safety. Working Conditions: · Outdoors
· Warehouse/Shop environment