|Date Posted||October 20, 2020|
|Category|| Tower Hand |
|Job Type|| Full-Time |
|Local Hires Only?||No, Anyone Can Apply|
|Street Address||4545 Old State Route 21|
Collins Contracting, LLC is looking for an experienced tower hand to join our team. We are a Missouri based company and work mainly in the mid-west region.
Travel required up to 6 weeks with per diem. Able to climb heights up to 500' and work extended hours at height. Generally, six 10 hr. days a week with 1.5X rate of pay after 40 hours worked.
Collins Contracting, LLC offers competitive pay, benefits such as medical, dental, Vision, Long & Short-Term disability insurance, PTO and paid holidays. Reimbursement for Travel to and from home for your work rotations.
Up to date safety and climbing training provided.
Tower Hands support all aspects of tower installations, Tower erecting including all antennas and transmission lines. Tower Hands Perform construction duties on a daily basis ensuring quality construction from the foundation to erection of lattice towers, monopoles, and guyed towers.
Recommended Minimum Job Requirements:
- Prefer 6 months plus of experience
- Valid state-issued driver’s license is required
- Class E or State Equivalent license required
- Climbing experience
- Drug test and background check as part of pre-employment screening.
- Able to travel up to 6 weeks at a time
- DOT Medical Card to drive Company Vehicles (DOT Physical)
- Must be able to climb and descend all types of tower and rooftop structures
- Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Work outdoors year-round.