|Date Posted||April 20, 2022|
|Category|| Tower Hand |
|Job Type|| Full-Time |
|Base Salary||18-28 per hour based on experience|
|Local Hires Only?||No, Anyone Can Apply|
|Street Address||1802 W BERTEAU AVE, SUITE 203|
About Key Tower LLC:
We are specialists in the arena of wireless telecom. We execute large and small-scale telecom projects with precision.
We build and upgrade networks to ensure the end customer is better connected. We constantly strive to enhance our client's ability to achieve their wireless needs.
• Ensure work is performed and completed in accordance with local, state, and federal regulations, including assistance with permits as well as inspections.
• Climb tower sites to conduct the repair. Towers can be up to 450'.
• Technical support when necessary.
• Time management.
• Punch list generation and resolution during the course of the normal project schedule and in advance of any customer inspections.
• Operation and adjustment of commonly used tools in the wireless industry efficiently.
• Frequent performance of duties in outside weather conditions w/ occasional exposure to inclement weather conditions.
• Work at extreme heights and on rooftops.
- OSHA 10 or 30
- RF Awareness
- First Aid/CPR
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Authorized Climber/Rigger a plus
We will train and get you fully compliant upon hire.
Must live 60 miles from dispatch to be considered a "local hire". Lodging, per diem, and rotation travel is included for out-of-market candidates.
A Tower Technician I, II, or III to join our growing team in the Ohio, Seattle, Chicago, and Milwaukee Regional areas. The Tower Technician is expected to perform wireless installations as well as test, analyze, and troubleshoot problems within the wireless network with minimal guidance for tasks performed. They will have a strong working knowledge of LTE, Structural and Mount Modifications, System Decommissioning, and General Mechanical skills as well as highly skilled duties related to installation, testing, maintaining, and troubleshooting network systems as related to equipment installation and failure. Routinely works with all outside installation contractors and departments within the company to complete work assignments on all equipment including microwave, antennas, towers, coax cabling, and associated equipment.
This job description is not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties or skills and due to the changing nature of the job is subject to review and change at any time, with or without notice. This position is non-exempt based on FLSA laws. Key Tower LLC uses E-verify and third-party background check services during the hiring process.
Additional Information All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines