|Date Posted||April 27, 2022|
|Category|| Tower Climber |
|Job Type|| Full-Time |
|Local Hires Only?||Yes, Only Locals Apply|
|Street Address||702 Riverwood Drive|
Green Mountain is the leading wireless telecommunications construction contractor in New England. A family owned and operated company for over 28 years, we are the trusted wireless partner for major carriers, real estate operators, municipalities and government, to build out and maintain next generation networks. With over 1,000,000 safe man hours, our dedication to safety, quality and our employees are our priorities.
At Green Mountain Communications we believe in investing heavily in our employee’s safety and technical training as well as their professional development. Safety is our number one priority, and this can be seen in the training we provide our employees, the safety equipment we provide as well as the safety culture that all our employees uphold.
Green Mountain is seeking a Tower Technician to add to our climbing crews responsible for the installation and maintenance of wireless communications equipment. Green Mountain serves the New England area and unlike other companies in the industry, our employees are not away from home for weeks at a time. This person must be a self-starter, team player and looking to grow in their field while at Green Mountain.
· Installation and maintenance of wireless equipment.
· Climbing of towers and other structures.
· Use of hand and power tools.
- Prior experience in civil or general construction.
- Experience using hand and power tools.
- Experience operating machinery preferred.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Ability and understanding of safe work practices.
- Effective communication skills.
- Able to work in varying weather conditions.
· Health & Vision, Dental and Life benefits
· 401(K) with company match
· Paid time off (PTO) in addition to holidays
· Per diem, travel pay to and from the job site
· Tuition reimbursement
· Paid safety and technical training
· Paid industry certifications
· Flexible Spending Accounts
· Fitness reimbursement program
· Discounts on Home and Auto Insurance
· Employee Assistance Program
· Opportunities for growth and development within the company
Successful candidates will be required to submit to a criminal background check and are subject to drug screenings.
Green Mountain Communications is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer