|Date Posted||October 29, 2020|
|Category|| Tower Lead |
|Job Type|| Full-Time |
|Local Hires Only?||No, Anyone Can Apply|
|Street Address||824 Hwy 47 E|
Synergy Concepts Inc is a family owned and operated full-service telecommunication tower construction company that has been in the industry 30 plus years and We are looking for motivated and committed people to join our company.
You will perform carrier specific equipment installations, upgrades, tower maintenance, tower inspections, and troubleshooting at a variety of heights. We are also involved in a variety of channels throughout the industry and you will have the opportunity to advance in your career with crane operations, welding at heights, high angle rescue, civils - Heavy equipment operator, cell site Generator maintenance, electrical, etc. * Training and continued education paid for thru our company programs.
You will -
· Establish communication systems by installing, operating, and maintaining voice and data telecommunications network equipment on towers, buildings, utility poles, flag poles, light poles, water tanks and transmission towers .
· Plans network installations by studying customer plans, method of procedures and technical specifications; ordering and gathering equipment, supplies, materials, and tools; assessing installation site; and preparing an installation plan.
· Verifies service by integration ,testing and re-programming equipment, and alarms; identifying and correcting problems; conferring with engineers.
· Maintains network by troubleshooting and repairing outages
· Maintains safe work environment by following standards and policies and participating in our ongoing training programs.
· Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications; ongoing training and certifications.
· Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
To do well in this role you should,
· Be able to read and follow instructions, blueprints and manuals.
· Able to climb and work at elevations ranging from 100’-1000’
· Physically able to push, pull, lift at least 80LBS at any given time.
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
· Related degree from a technical college preferred but not required.
· Ability to use common tools, Skilled in the use of hand and power tools.
· Strong organizational and follow up skills.
· Strong communication skills.
· Eye for detail.
· Work well with others.
· Professional presentation and attitude.
· Ability to maintain focus while working individually.
· Strong time management skills.
· Communicate with suppliers, customers and coworkers to achieve company goals.
· Ability to work with little supervision and multitask processes.
Travel is required. Some weekends. The position is full time with over time and year-round, we work in all weather conditions.
We require no experience, we will fully train and certify you thru various programs.
Must have a VALID drivers’ license - no prior alcohol related offenses in the past 5 years. Must be able to pass a drug test , physical & background check.
· Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
· Supplemental Insurance
· Paid vacation
· Paid holidays
· Employee referral program
· Tuition reimbursement programs, paid training and certifications
Compensation based on field related experience, room for advancement
Raise after 90 day probation - you will need to obtain required tools list, a class E license and pass a DOT physical and obtain and maintain a DOT MED Card.
The goal is to ensure the smooth and safe operations of a variety of channels aiming for maximum satisfaction for both our employees and customers.
*Non Local Hires will need to relocate*
CALL US TODAY at 314-895-2800 to schedule an interview or visit our website at www.synergyconceptsinc.net and fill out an online application!