|Date Posted||September 9, 2021|
|Category|| Tower Climber |
|Job Type|| Full-Time |
|Base Salary||$170-$180 per day|
|Local Hires Only?||No, Anyone Can Apply|
|Street Address||1579 Barber Rd|
Job Title: Tower Technician
- Reports to: Project Manager
- EXTREMELY COMPETITIVE RATE BASED ON EXPERIENCE!
Requirements for Technicians/Leads:
- Foreman level cellular troubleshooting experience
- Minimum of 90 days wireless construction experience
- Anritsu certified or able to pass an Anritsu competency test
- Strong crew leader, promoting teamwork, and works well in team environment; great attitude and team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be able to report daily project status to Construction and Project Managers
Requirements for Climbers:
- Can lift >50lbs
- Works well in team environment and is motivated to learn and advance; seeks new opportunities to learn
Additional Requirements for all levels:
- Comtrain Certified.
- Valid Driver’s License and Clear Driving Record.
- Ability to climb vertical towers 2-3 times per day; must be comfortable with climbing structures of up to 300 feet.
- Must be able to comfortably lift and / or carry up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to work in outdoor weather conditions, which sometimes include more extreme hot or cold weather conditions, including environmental hazards including insects, animals, plants, etc.
- Motivated to learn and advance new skills.
- Average proficiency of Microsoft Office & Computer / Internet & Smart Phone.
- Heavy overnight travel required at times
- Competitive Pay
- Medical and Dental Benefits
- Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Program
- Direct Deposit
- Drug-Free Workplace
- Annual Reviews
- Annual Safety Training
- Vacation, Sick and Holiday Pay
- Work/Life Balance