|Date Posted||October 7, 2021|
|Category|| Tower Climber |
|Job Type|| Full-Time |
|Local Hires Only?||Yes, Only Locals Apply|
|Street Address||4944 Verplank Road|
- Responsible for complete troubleshooting and repairs for tower wireless sites across the assigned territory.
- Will complete scopes of work assigned by the National Maintenance Manager, ensuring quality, timelines and safety.
- On site responsibilities include:
- Installation of antennas
- Antenna mounts, microwaves, coax lines, TMA's, RF jumpers, remote electrical down-tilts / Bias-T's, remote radio heads
- Fiber/DC Hybrid cables
- Sweep and PIM testing
- Site audits and maintenance tasks
- Troubleshooting, repairs and maintenance
- Responsible for ensuring safe work conditions and adhering to Tilson safety programs.
- Previous training and/or 36 months experience climbing telecommunications towers preferred, transferable military jobs (radioman, comm techs, field radio personnel) strongly encouraged to apply.
- Familiarity with all major carriers (VZW, Sprint, T-Mobile, Ericson and AT&T)
- Excellent safety record
- Able to climb up to 200+ feet into the air on telecommunications antennas
- Valid driver’s license
- Able to work in varying weather conditions