|Date Posted||September 7, 2021|
|Category|| Tower Lead |
|Job Type|| Full-Time |
|Local Hires Only?||Yes, Only Locals Apply|
|Street Address||381 Independence Avenue Suite 101|
$4,000 sign on bonus available!
Sign on bonuses paid 50% at 30 days and the remainder at 6 months. To be eligible the Top Hand must start with Tilson in the Harrisburg, PA market prior to June 30th, 2021.
This position requires that the employee must excel as a top hand and run all aspects of the tower top, or, have extremely strong technical abilities to be the right hand to the Tower Foreman and also have the ability to lead a two man tiger team as needed.
- Responsible for build and maintenance of cell towers, small cells, oDAS and other wireless equipment and structures.
- Must provide support to the foreman on tower top or as RF technical lead. Will need to be skilled in PIM and sweep testing as well as site troubleshooting, integration and turn up.
- Ensure quality installation prior to turning over the site for completion.
- Act as secondary lead with the ability to run a two man tiger team for maintenance and troubleshooting calls.
- Interact professionally with subcontractors, safety personnel, and customers.
- Strong attention to quality and detail.
- Sprint and/or AT&T integration experience and certifications strongly preferred
- Must have a minimum of 2 years continuous experience as a tower tech or RF tech.
- Must be willing to climb and have the ability to be ComTrained.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Ability to read blueprints, specifications, and MOPS.
- Must possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to sit, stand, kneel, stoop, and climb for extended periods of time.
- Experience installing equipment for major carriers such as AT&T, Sprint, Verizon or T-Mobile.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work overtime as needed including nights and weekends.
- Must have excellent computer skills.
Frequent travel to client markets throughout the east coast.