|Date Posted||July 21, 2020|
|Local Hires Only?||No, Anyone Can Apply|
Roaming Networks is one of the leading system integration companies in Europe. We provide professional consulting, design, implementation, integration and maintenance services in the fields of radio and microwave access networks, passive optical networks, transport, and access systems, packet networks and infrastructure, IT infrastructure and data centers and security solutions.
- Perform tower construction activities including assembling/erecting towers, installing antennas, mounting hardware, installing coax and connectors, grounding, testing, positioning, and optimizing antennas and lines
- Read Plans, Site Plans, and Tower Drawings
- Install, connect and test underground and above ground grounding systems
- Complete work in a timely and efficient manner by planning, prioritizing and mobilizing staff and materials to meet the schedule
- Ensure Foreman is apprised of construction progress, concerns, and deviations from plans or established schedule
- Identify all materials and other resources needed to complete the project.
- Identify construction "punch list" of items to be remedied and ensure they are completed prior to the customer’s inspection
- Work with Construction Manager and Foreman to analyze job requirements such as labor and materials
- Maintain and enforce all OSHA safety practices, perform daily job-site safety inspections on equipment prior to operation
- Work with Construction Manager and Foreman to analyze job requirements such as labor and materials.
- High school degree
- 2+ years of working experience with antenna systems for mobile telephony or an equivalent combination of knowledge and education
- Basic knowledge of English
- Valid Driver's license
- Ability to work at heights
- Ability to travel throughout the United States as necessary
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Strong interest to learn and grow in the industry