Tower Technicians and Tower Foremen
|Date Posted||February 28, 2023|
|Category|| Tower Climber |
|Job Type|| Full-Time |
|Local Hires Only?||No, Anyone Can Apply|
|Street Address||7727 Evelyne Lane|
Come Join Our Team!
Tower Technician Duties and Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Work with crew to ensure that all construction operations are completed in accordance with customer and industry specifications
- Ensure highest level of safety and quality control requirements are upheld
- Instruct and follow of all OSHA and Company Fall Safety procedures
- Responsible as the crew leader for proper, accurate and timely submission of dailies and production reports
- Safely working in ALL environments
- Show up on time every day, ready to rock and roll
- Basic use of hand tools and equipment
- Able to identify hazards associated with the construction industry
- Ability to climb and work at heights 10’ – 300’
- Able to lift 60+ lbs.
- Work closely with your team and follow instructions
- Travel when required: Oregon, Washington
- Travel is arranged and paid for by our travel planner
- Competitive Pay
- Health Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Retirement Savings Plan (401K) with company matching
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Holidays & Vacation (PTO)
We are a company striving in our vision of connecting the Pacific Northwest. Our culture is formed by our employees' values. These principles act as our compass and guide how we interact with our team members, our customers, and the communities in which we operate.
Across our teams, we strive to treat each other with respect. We value different viewpoints and knowledge, and experiences.
It is of utmost importance to keep our and others' safety top of mind, and uphold the highest ethical standards.
We provide opportunities for our employees to grow and progress the skills and knowledge to be successful in their current role as well as to prepare them for future growth within the company.
Join us in connecting the Pacific Northwest!