|Date Posted||September 30, 2021|
|Category|| Tower Climber |
|Job Type|| Full-Time |
|Local Hires Only?||No, Anyone Can Apply|
|Street Address||3517 W US Hwy 90|
Synergy Wireless Solutions is currently accepting applications from qualified candidates to join our network deployment team in San Antonio, TX. This is a great opportunity to get hands on experience of the latest generation of equipment and be provided with 5G Training and certification.
• 2+ years Tower Technician experience.
• Nokia, Ericsson, T-Mobile, AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, or US Cellular experience.
• ComTrain or equivalent certification.
• OSHA 10 Certification Minimum, 30 preferred
• First Aid Certification.
• Anritsu Site Master Certified a plus.
• Experience installing and troubleshooting Hybrid Cables, RRU, Antennas, RET, Microwave and Radio Equipment, etc.
• Willing and able to climb tall structures in excess of 300 feet.
• Able to work in various types of weather conditions.
• Able to lift, carry, push, pull 75+ lbs.
• Be physically fit and able to crouch, kneel, and twist throughout the work day.
• Valid driver’s license and be able to pass a driving record check.
• Be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen, criminal background check and MVR/DMV screen.
• Understanding of wireless network implementation and operational services.
• Excellent Communication and customer relation skills.
• Team Player
Compensation dependent upon experience.
Only US Candidates can be considered at this time.