|Location||Greater Seattle Area, Washington|
|Date Posted||April 3, 2019|
|Local Hires Only?||Yes, Only Locals Apply|
We are now offering a $3,000 Bonus for Experienced Tower Techs!
Capstone Solutions Inc is seeking experienced Tower Techs for the Greater Seattle/Tacoma area. Capstone was founded in 2003 with the intent to not only meet the needs of our wireless customers but, also to create a company that values employees and is a pleasant place to work.
We believe in treating all people with respect and kindness and in return we know that our employees will do their personal best on the job. We value our employees, their families, having a work life balance and we believe in honesty and integrity. We are an expanding and dynamic company with many growth opportunities for our employees.
• Complete high-level troubleshooting, and evaluate data related to RF/communication/microwave systems.
• Install and manage outdoor cell site system installations (cabinets, associated conduits, ice bridges etc.)
• Lead teams of multiple technicians to complete projects; manage project to budget and on schedule.
• Mentor Tower Tech I and II with less experience
• Climbing and performing work on cell towers, or rooftop structures typically less than 200’, but up to 500’.
• Perform tower modifications, inspections, and audits.
• Work well under supervision.
• Able to take direction from foreman, management and work well in a team.
• Assist in building multiple types of communication sites such as monopoles, rooftops, self-supporting, and guyed.
• Properly use RF test gear and adequately perform basic Sweep and PIM testing.
• Utilize proper procedures for all types of rigging operations.
• Must be accountable and responsible for project execution including scope, safety, schedule, implementation, and customer satisfaction.
• At all times follow all OSHA procedures, participate in safe work practices, and 100% tie off when working on towers.
• 2 – 5 years of construction or telecommunications experience preferred.
• Experience with antenna installation and alignment, TMA’s, Coax, Connectors, Jumpers, grounding, weatherproofing, RRU’s, fiber, installation of steel platforms and grounding.
• Have basic electrical skills along with experience using and operating power and hand tools.
• Valid driver’s license and be able to pass a driving record check.
• Must be willing and physically capable of climbing tall structures more than 300 feet and work in all types of weather conditions.
• Able to lift, carry, push, pull 75+ lbs.
• Must be reliable, punctual and able to learn and retain new information.
• Maintain a professional working attitude with co-workers and clients.
• Candidate must be able to pass a background and drug test.
• Ability to work overtime, weekends and travel.
• Competent Tower Climber & Rescue
• RF Safety
• CPR/First Aid
• Fiber, Sweep, PIM Certification
• OSHA 10/30
• Competent Rigger Certification
• Competitive wages DOE
• 10 paid days off
• 6 Paid Holidays
• Direct deposit weekly
• Excellent paid medical, vision, and dental benefits
• Company vehicle, computer & cell phone
• Short & long-term disability
Capstone strongly encourages applications from military veterans!
Please e-mail resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org- you can also request a application as well.