|PROVIDING The STRENGTH|
|Date Posted||November 8, 2018|
|Local Hires Only?||No, Anyone Can Apply|
PROVIDING The STRENGTH finds outstanding opportunities for veterans in the current job market, providing them with the highest level of service and excellence. We are driven by a strong sense of duty and have an unwavering passion for serving our veterans and partner with our candidates to find rewarding work for those who have served our country so selflessly. We currently have opportunities available for Cell Tower Technicians.
Job Title: Cell Tower Technician
Job Overview: The ideal candidate will be able to “stack” (erect) towers, perform tower mods as well as demos. Our client does much of the line and antenna work which is spread throughout the Upper Midwest. They perform the work that’s done on the ground (concrete pouring and finishing, pounding grounding rods, digging trenches and installing conduit, grading and leveling, and landscaping).
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
- Experience in Tower Modifications.
- Experience in Antenna System Installs: Macro, MW, DAS and Small Cell.
- Experience with Testing: Sweep, PIM, OTDR.
- Ability to travel: The work encompasses Minnesota, North and South Dakota, Nebraska, Iowa and parts of Illinois and Wisconsin.
- 1-2 years of previous experience with Cell Tower work.
- Valid driver’s license, Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) preferred.
If you have the skills and experience required and are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please submit your resume to the address below. Once submitted, you will be contacted by a member of our staff.