|Fulton Technologies, Inc.|
|Date Posted||October 3, 2018|
|Local Hires Only?||No, Anyone Can Apply|
Fulton Technologies supplies construction services to wireless network operations, including civil, electrical, tower construction, cellular site audits, cellular network maintenance, technical support, and electrical construction, maintenance and design. We are currently seeking a Civil Technician for our location in Fridley, MN.
- Perform manual labor on a regular basis.
- Operate heavy machinery as needed (trencher, excavator, skid steer, CDL truck and trailer, ground heater, ground tester, multimeter).
- Read and understand prints associated with the jobsite.
- Effectively and efficiently complete assigned tasks.
- Learn and implement basic concrete finishing methods.
- Follow safety protocols and use PPE (personal protection equipment).
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Use hand and power tools proficiently.
- Able to lift and carry up to 80 lbs.
- Able to stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger/handle/feel, reach with hands and arms, climb and/or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, talk and hear.
- Able to work outside in all types of weather conditions.
- Able to obtain a DOT health card.
- Must pass a background check, drug test, and motor vehicle check.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.