|Location||Coral Springs, FL|
|Date Posted||February 15, 2017|
|Local Hires Only?||Yes, Only Locals Apply|
Overview: Waveguide Communications Inc., one of the top low voltage electrical contractors in South Florida, currently seeks a self-motivated individual to join our growing team in Coral Springs. Our efforts are new construction, renovation and maintenance projects with South Florida commercial construction projects. We offer a highly competitive compensation package including extensive medical benefits, 401 (k), vacation, and paid holidays.
Position may require added duties, functions, or projects an as needed basis or at the discretion of management. Duties include, but are not limited to, the items listed below.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working directly with and reporting to our sales force.
- Read blueprints and complete quantity take-offs.
- Provide equipment information to suppliers.
- Send RFI’s to Owners and GC’s as required.
- Prepare timely estimates, bids and proposals.
- Review estimates, bids and proposals with management.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Low voltage experience is preferred but not necessary. Electrical estimation will be taken in consideration.
- A minimum of two years of estimator experience or equivalent combination of estimation and installation experience required.
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, especially Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and specifications.
- Ability to speak effectively and efficiently to management concerning tasks and projects.
- Excellent organization, prioritization and time management skills.
- Ability to excel working within a team, but also display the ability to work independently.
- Stable employment history.
Education and Computer Experience:
- High School or equivalent
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.