|Date Posted||September 4, 2019|
|Local Hires Only?||Yes, Only Locals Apply|
-Installation and Maintenance of Tower Premise Equipment and occasional Customer Equipment
– Assess what equipment would be needed to complete a customer installation based on the specific constraints (e.g., physical characteristics of the location, demarcation point to customer equipment, power access, cable run locations, etc.)
– Determine mounting locations according to prints and summaries in ESS.
– Termination of various cables
– Configuration of Telecommunication equipment
– Basic troubleshooting of Telecommunication equipment
– Alignment of antenna for optimal signal
– Call into office to confirm with Engineering that the signal is live, and the customer is satisfied with install and service.
-Applicants must possess great customer service skills
-Candidate must possess strong communications skills, both verbal and written, and have excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office Products.
-Highly organized and able to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
-Ability to work long hours and weekends (when required)
-Clean driving record is required
-Ability to lift 50lbs
-Ability to operate man-lift and climb ladders as needed
-Ability to climb heights of up to 400 ft.