|Location||Coral Springs, Florida|
|Date Posted||June 13, 2017|
|Local Hires Only?||Yes, Only Locals Apply|
Operations Manager (Wireless)
Betacom Incorporated is seeking experienced Operations Manager to join our team! With over 25 years serving the wireless industry, Betacom Incorporated delivers comprehensive turnkey network builds as well as other essential infrastructure services, including services to the top carriers nationwide. Betacom Incorporated is held to a level of commitment and integrity that our customers have come to know and trust. Our company is in search of an individual who possesses what it takes to get the job done with speed without sacrificing quality.
We not only encourage, we understand the importance of professional satisfaction and development. With this in mind, Betacom offers an excellent benefits program, competitive pay as well as extensive world-class training opportunities.
Enjoy a rewarding career with Betacom Incorporated, APPLY NOW!
Here is just some of what we have to offer:
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Life insurance with AD&D
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Supplemental Insurance
- 401(k) with 100% company match! (up to 4%)
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Flex days
- Employee assistance program
- Employee of the Month program
- Employee referral program
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Training and certifications
There are multiple locations and position. Please see our web site for the open positions. Frequent travel as well as driving company owned vehicles may be required. Non-Local candidates applying to for this position must understand that Betacom Incorporated does not cover costs associated with relocation. As a part of our team, you must be dependable as well as motivated with strong installation, repair and maintenance skills related to this specific industry.
Responsible for management of large scale wireless infrastructure projects for new site build and modifications to existing facilities. Responsible for fostering customer relationships, growing new business, managing budgets, project timelines, goals, internal staff and external vendors in accordance with existing contract terms and conditions. Accountable for achieving project milestones and revenue for all assigned projects. He/She will manage cross-functional teams of professional, technical, site acquisition and construction employees/subcontractors through numerous project milestones to project completion and in compliance with established processes and policies established by the company, the client, and regulatory agencies. This position provides the primary interface between the company and the customer. Work is performed with minimal direction and reviewed by senior management. The position reports to the executive director for the geographic area.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Effective communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of all aspects of the wireless tower industry including environmental/FAA/FCC compliance, leasing, planning and construction management
- Be fully knowledgeable on project status at all times
- MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet navigation and e-mail usage required
- Ability to maintain confidentiality *essential*
- Ability to interact, in a respectful manner with clients, consultants, property owners and staff
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- College degree or equivalent work experience in the wireless site development industry
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in the wireless site development industry *REQUIRED*
- Demonstrated expertise in managing wireless site development professionals through prior experience in network deployment projects, site acquisition or construction management responsibilities
- Experience with LTE, UMTS, ETTCS, NSB, Mods, MW backhaul
- Must be able to travel
Finalists for this position can expect to submit to a Criminal History Background, Motor Vehicle and Pre-Employment Drug Screening.