|Location||Los Angeles, California|
|Date Posted||August 28, 2019|
|Local Hires Only?||Yes, Only Locals Apply|
Wise Connect, Inc. is currently hiring for a Superintendent in the Los Angeles, CA area
Superintendents utilize their project and people management skills to deliver high quality projects on time, on budget and with unwavering professionalism. This includes planning the project, resourcing the project with internal team members as well as third-party contractors or consultants; managing internal and client driven processes and procedures, project schedules, deliverables, and quality to successful
completion of wireless site development and implementation. Our Superintendents are responsible for managing construction teams and reporting to both client and the company management; and for ensuring the company meets scope, schedule, cost and quality, metrics for the project.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Develop full-scale project plan deployment with associated communications documents.
- Drive and monitor the completion of timely, complete close out packages for company client projects
- Manage and direct multiple tower crews (up to 4 initially) on multiple projects simultaneously
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments as necessary to guarantee project deadlines and customer commitments are met in a timely manner
- Ensure that all jobs are maintained in a company provided project tracking system, invoiced and closed with complete accuracy.
- Direct and manage project development from beginning to end ensuring efficiency and completion on time and within budget.
- Track project milestones and deliverables.
- Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
- Industry Experience 5+ years building and upgrading cell sites
- Self-starter with good current market contacts for vendors and equipment
- Capable of supervision of multiple Tower crews
- Capable of working with little or no immediate supervision
- Capable of reading and understanding prints and cellular RF designs
- Capable of site walks and project scoping for multiple carriers
- Good reputation with current cellular carriers
- Thorough understanding and experience completing new build and site modification projects for wireless sites.
- Proven project management skills, with sophisticated understanding of scope, schedule, cost, quality, resource, and deliverable management.
- Outstanding work ethic.
- High Level of Organization and Scheduling Abilities.
- Desire to Succeed and Learn New Skills.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Advanced knowledge of telecommunications/wireless project management
- Advanced knowledge of Public and Private right of way project deployment, including regulatory and permitting processes.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints along with civil inside & outside plant construction methods or tower/roof top structural details.
- Ability to direct the diagnosis of work flow problems, critical paths and institute remedies
- Ability to read and understand financial metrics and identify remedies to financial issues
- Customer service orientation with a strong problem-solving approach
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage and process multiple data streams
- Knowledge of construction services: Telco, power, fiber, basic construction, vendor equipment requirements, antennas, generator and shelters.
- Strong computer skills, MS Office – Word, Excel, Access.
EXPERIENCE/ MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- 3-5 Years of wireless installation project management experience
- 3-5 Years managing project budgets or related financial experience
- 3-5 Years customer-facing project management experience
- Telecommunications tower work: 5 years (Preferred)
Must be available to work flexible hours. Weekend work may be required Must pass background check and drug test
WE OFFER 401K, MEDICAL, DENTAL, AND VISION BENEFITS
We also offer a $500 Technician Referral Bonus!!
Please contact Dawn Horton at 702-850-2352 or firstname.lastname@example.org