|Date Posted||May 18, 2020|
|Local Hires Only?||No, Anyone Can Apply|
About Key Tower LLC:
We are specialists in the arena of wireless telecom. We execute large and small-scale telecom projects with precision.
We build and upgrade networks to ensure the end-customer is better connected. We constantly strive to enhance our clients’ ability to achieve their wireless needs.
• Ensure work is performed and completed in accordance with local, state and federal regulations, including assistance with permits as well as inspections.
• Climb tower sites to conduct repair.
• Technical support when necessary.
• Time management.
• Punch list generation and resolution during the course of normal project schedule and in advance of any customer inspections.
• Operation and adjustment of commonly used tools in the wireless industry efficiently.
• Frequent performance of duties in outside weather conditions w/ occasional exposure to inclement weather conditions.
• Work at extreme heights and on rooftops.
• DRIVERS LICENSE REQUIRED.
• Experience with and the ability to climb towers 100+ feet tall, with a 50 lb. load.
• Able to crouch, kneel, and twist throughout the work day.
• Able to reach, grasp and climb with both hands.
• Must be able to sit, stand, walk, and drive or ride in a truck for long periods of time.
• Flexible to work shift work to include maintenance window and weekends if needed.
• Must have a valid driver’s license with an MVR record that classifies you as insurable if required to drive and the ability to drive long distances on and off-road and to tow trailers.
• Must be 21 years of age or older if required to drive.
• Must be able to pass a drug test.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, regulations, instruction manuals, blueprints, and specifications.
• Local to the market preferred
• Good oral and written communication skills and the ability to speak, write and read English.
• 2+ years of experience climbing and working on Towers.
• Experience with GSM, UMTS, Carrier Adds, and LTE.
• Experience with installation, testing, maintaining, and troubleshooting network systems as they relate to equipment installation and failure.
• Experience testing and working with Fiber.
• OSHA Safety standards certification is preferred (will provide training).
• Comtrain or Fall Rescue certification preferred (will provide training).
Please Note: This job description is not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties or skills and due to the changing nature of the job is subject to review and change at any time, with or without notice. This position is non-exempt based on FLSA laws. Key Tower LLC uses E-verify and third-party background check services during the hiring process.