|Date Posted||April 21, 2018|
|Local Hires Only?||Yes, Only Locals Apply|
Job description for Top Hand:
MDTS looks for Top Hands who have a positive demeanor and who choose to work in a team environment.
MDTS is hiring Top Hands and Tower Technicians with the following experience:
• T-Mobile- (ex. L1900, L700, troubleshooting, etc.)
• AT&T- (ex. LTE 2C, 3C, 4C, 5C, and 6C, UMTS, troubleshooting, etc.)
• Verizon – (PCS, AWS, RayCap retro fits, troubleshooting, etc.)
• Daily loading/unloading site material and equipment from truck and trailer at shop and on job site.
• Daily cleaning/organizing truck and trailer, as well as, restocking material.
• Daily inspection of PPE, OPE, PFAS, and rigging equipment
• Daily contribution of suggestions for JHA to control or eliminate potential hazards, to maintain a safe & healthy work environment. Assessments made from material learned in “Tower Rescue & Climber Safety course.”
• Daily climbing tower (structure) to complete job task. Structures include monopoles, self-support towers, guyed towers, water towers, rooftops, etc.
• Assist overall job in tower by installing and decommissioning steel, hardware equipment, piping lines, install coax and hybrid trunks, and assist troubleshooting, weatherproofing, color coding, documenting site information, and taking site photos.
• Maintaining accuracy per RFDS and Construction Documents. Achieving quality standards based on customer and MDTS specifications to meet given expectations
• Assist overall job on ground as well, to include rigging, hoisting, and preparing equipment for installation. Assist all tasks required to build and install a site per customer specs while maintaining site cleanliness and maintaining safe work environment.
• Continue to work towards training and certifications for tower related work.
Hourly rate based upon experience and ability.
Essential Prequalification Requirements:
1. Possess valid chauffeur’s drivers license (if an operator’s license is currently held, the ability to obtain a chauffeur’s license is a must)
2. No felonies (pre-employment background screen is performed)
3. Able to pass a pre-employment drug screen (and potential subsequent random drug screens)
4. Possess reliable transportation and the ability to report to the MDTS office for work daily
Available benefits for employees include:
• Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
• Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Weekly Pay
• Annual Performance Reviews
• Paid Time Off
• Bonus Incentives
• Room for Growth Within the Company