|Date Posted||January 31, 2018|
|Local Hires Only?||No, Anyone Can Apply|
Climb towers daily at heights up to and greater than 250 feet.
Perform installation of antennas, mounts, cable ladders, cable, etc.
Assist in testing of sites, either as a sweep/PIM tester or the load and weatherproofing technician.
Participate in new tower construction, tower decommissioning and tower modification.
Perform routine and special circumstance tower maintenance.
Perform emergency repairs as required on structures during disaster relief support services.
Perform audits on new and existing site installations.
Experience trouble shooting a variety of communications systems on cell sites including lighting systems.
Perform daily duties in a safe manner.
Maintain a professional working attitude with co-workers and customers.
Further industry knowledge on an ongoing basis.
Mentor less experienced co-workers to enhance the performance of the team.
Uphold quality workmanship surpassing industry standards.
LionSearch considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
- Cellular Tower/Broadcast Tower construction and maintenance experience a plus.
- General tower safety knowledge and ability to utilize 100% tie off or safety factor of two to one techniques at all times.
- Mechanically inclined and capable of utilizing power tools and power saws.
- Able to communicate effectively with co-workers and customers.
- Must have valid Driver’s License.
- CDL Class A certification a plus.
- Must understand and be able to demonstrate and understand correct tower rigging practices.
- Must be able to safely operate a cat head winch.
- Must be able to demonstrate and understand proper tagging skills and techniques.
- Jin pole, Microwave and Rigging experience a plus.
- ComTrain, Anritsu, PIM, Andrew, Commscope, RFS, Cablewave, Eupen and Boom Truck Certifications a plus.
- OSHA 10 Hour Safety Training Certification a plus.
- Pre-employment background required.
- Must be capable of lifting and moving up to 60 lbs. unassisted while working on the ground on the tower site and capable of lifting and moving up to 60 lbs. while working at elevation without assistance.
- Must be able to stand long periods of time without physical assistance.
- Must be able to work at elevated locations with both hands while supported by full body harness and fall arrest devices and lanyards.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work.
- Must be willing to travel up to 4 weeks at a time and able to work within a non-structured
- Must be willing to work on a flexible schedule.
- Team oriented.
- Self-motivated and able to learn quickly.
MUST be able to pass the below
- 7 year background check
- Drug Screen
- Driving record check
- OSHA Certificate
- Climber Certification
- First Aid/CPR
Other open position locations: Atlanta, Houston, Charlotte, and Oklahoma