|Date Posted||June 10, 2019|
|Local Hires Only?||No, Anyone Can Apply|
Junior Riggers (2+ years experience)
- Ability to complete and/or assist in the modification and installation of communication towers.
- Installation and testing of telecommunication equipment (broadcast antennas, microwave antennas, Transmission lines and connectors).
- Performing general ground procedures
- Knowledge of general activities as required for the construction of sites
- Reliable and consistently meeting deadlines and handling emergencies
- Adept at dealing with customers, management and colleagues
- Experience with tower erection, antenna and transmission line systems.
- Fall arrest and protection certification
- Valid Driver’s license, willing to travel.
- Work outside, at heights or in confined spaces
- Heavy lifting, manual work and proficient use of installation tools as required
- Basic computer skills would be an advantage.
- Ability to read blueprints would be an advantage
- AWS welding certificate would be an advantage
We offer successful candidates a competitive salary and compensation package….
We work all over the USA. So, you will have to travel