|Date Posted||May 18, 2020|
|Local Hires Only?||No, Anyone Can Apply|
We are not your Dad’s firm… Our firm’s culture is based on Freedom and Responsibility. We believe responsible employees will flourish on freedom, and are worthy of freedom. Our foundation is to increase employee freedom as we grow, rather than limit it. PM&A is not for the faint at heart because you will be empowered to make decisions that steer and influence the customer and we trust you to know what is best for our / your client. We want to attract the best and the brightest to innovate and foster sustained success
The Field Engineer leads the crew on site to complete tower inspections and mappings of telecommunication structures. The individual must be able to travel and lead a crew for travel to these sites, complete the inspection, and facilitate the completion of the reports. The field engineer will provide individual job level support to ensure the jobs are completed in a smooth and timely fashion. The tasks will include planning of the inspections, coordinating of schedules within the inspection crew and project manager, and timely upload of the notes and completed reports.
The individual should have several key characteristics. They must have the ability to quickly learn new tasks and retain this new knowledge. The ability to multitask and manage your own schedule and complete tasks on time is essential. This person must also be able to exercise adaptability to new and unfamiliar situations.
- Completing tower inspections and mappings, including tower mappings, foundation mappings, mount mappings, TIA inspections, and pre and post modification mappings.
- Observe possible compound/ tower/ equipment defects or hazards that would require additional maintenance.
- Visually analyze tower integrity and provide accurate measurements of tower members.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal teams and project managers.
- Complete all tasks accurately, on time, and support the rest of the team as needed.
- Maintain close contact with project managers to update them on important dates, field issues, and report submittal.
- Review all required documentation prior to site visit and report completion.
- Ensure that all project information is accurately filed on the server, including correspondence, photos, and reports.
- Maintaining contact with project manager, other crews, and the client as needed to successfully complete the work.
- Communicating issues with potential solutions to the Project Manager for review in a timely manner.
- Helping assist and train new field technicians.
- Travel: 80%
- Should not be afraid of heights and will be required to climb to a height of at least 300 feet.
- Autocad Experience (Preferred)
- Minimum of 6months of climbing & inspections experience (Required)
- Microsoft Word and Excel Experience (Required)
- Wireless Industry or Engineering Inspection Experience: 2 years (Preferred)
- Project Coordination (Preferred)
- Valid Driver’s License (Required)
- Language: English (Required)
The job description is not an exhaustive statement of all the duties, responsibilities, or qualifications of the job, nor is it intended to limit opportunities.
*No relocation assistance offered for this position *