|Date Posted||February 16, 2017|
|Local Hires Only?||Yes, Only Locals Apply|
Tower Climber Technician (Wireless)
Jacksonville, FL./Coral Springs, FL./Tampa, FL./Charlotte, NC./ Nashville, TN.
Betacom Incorporated is seeking experienced Tower Climber Technicians to join our team! With over 25 years serving the wireless industry, Betacom Incorporated delivers comprehensive turnkey network builds as well as other essential infrastructure services, including services to the top carriers nationwide. Betacom Incorporated is held to a level of commitment and integrity that our customers have come to know and trust. Our company is in search of an individual who possesses what it takes to get the job done with speed without sacrificing quality.
We not only encourage, we understand the importance of professional satisfaction and development. With this in mind, Betacom offers an excellent benefits program, competitive pay as well as extensive world-class training opportunities.
Enjoy a rewarding career with Betacom Incorporated, APPLY NOW!
Here is just some of what we have to offer:
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Life insurance with AD&D
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Supplemental Insurance
- 401(k) with 100% company match! (up to 4%)
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Flex days
- Employee assistance program
- Employee of the Month program
- Employee referral program
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Training and certifications
There are multiple locations and position. Please see our web site for the open positions. Frequent travel as well as driving company owned vehicles may be required. Non-Local candidates applying to for this position must understand that Betacom Incorporated does not cover costs associated with relocation. As a part of our team, you must be dependable as well as motivated with strong installation, repair and maintenance skills related to this specific industry.
Specific qualifications include:
- Minimum 2-5 years of tower of telecom tower climbing experience
- High School Diploma or Equivalent (required)
- Valid Driver’s License
- ComTrain certificate (required)
- Computer Literacy (required for positions that involve the use of a computer)
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Experience using the Sunsight Alignment tool
- Experience and certification with both PIM and Sweep equipment (a plus)
- Experience performing transmission line and antenna systems installation to include 4G component installation, RRH’s etc. (required)
- Experience with repairs and replacing defective equipment
As a Tower Climber Technician you will be responsible for a full range of installation, repair and maintenance services on clients’ cellular towers including but not limited to:
- Performing transmission line and antenna systems installation
- Conducting repair and maintenance on lighting systems
- Troubleshooting, replacing and performing maintenance on 4G components, coax, jumpers, TMA’s, connectors, weatherproofing etc.
- Performing antenna and path alignments
Finalists for this position can expect to submit to a Criminal History Background, Motor Vehicle and Pre-Employment Drug Screening.
Communications Tower Climber Technician (Wireless)