|Location||Los Angeles, CA|
|Date Posted||October 4, 2018|
|Local Hires Only?||No, Anyone Can Apply|
Tower Climbers and Tower Crew Leaders
Los Angeles, California and Phoenix, Arizona
Is it possible to climb your way to success? Not only is the answer a resounding “yes,” but, our client, one of the most respected global engineering, construction, and project management companies, puts it within easy reach. Imagine: two weeks’ paid vacation per year… paid holidays… a 401(k) plan that’s tops in the industry… exceptional employee benefits including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance… generous relocation assistance and a business travel allowance… an employee referral program paying $1,000–$1,500… incentives, galore, from sign-on bonuses starting at $500 to lucrative longevity payouts accrued hourly. The list goes on and on. However you define success, it’s attainable with this company. If you’re an experienced “climber” who’s not going anywhere, you owe it to yourself to check this out!
As a Tower Climber or Tower Crew Leader, you’ll be part of a talented team that designs and builds projects that create economic opportunity and long-term progress for communities around the world. Specifically, as a Tower Climber, you will perform construction duties installing communication sites with limited supervision. Your ability to learn and use construction tools and methods required to build communication sites will help ensure success in this role. As a Tower Crew Leader, you will take oversight of crew members, guide and direct them and ensure quality of work while adhering to safety guides. You will also help in the training of new crew members.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 6 months to 1 year of experience as a Tower Climber
- Familiarity with RF theory and RF test gear with an ability to adequately perform basic sweeps
- Familiarity with proper procedures for all types of rigging operations along with an ability to perform and inspect certain types of rigging operations
- Knowledge of basic electrical
- Basic computer proficiency (email, Word and Excel operations, Internet, etc.)
- Basic civil work skills used to build telecommunications sites, i.e., pour concrete, carpentry, landscaping, heavy equipment operation, etc.)
- Connector and RET certified
- Tower climbing certification (Leader) and physical ability to climb 300’ and maintain an acceptable pace
- Ability to work at heights for extended periods of time
- Trained and certified in Basic First Aid/CPR (Leader)
- Valid U.S. driver’s license and reliable transportation
What You Can Expect from our Client
- Consistent, steady work with a stable, industry brand-name company
- Generous employee benefits, including medical, dental, and vision, plus Life and AD&D insurance
- Competitive weekly pay and plenty of incentives
- Paid holidays and PTO
- Company-provided tools and equipment
About the Company
Our client is one of the most respected global engineering, construction, and project management companies, delivering landmark projects that create long-term progress and economic growth. With more than 25,000 extraordinary projects across 160 countries on all seven continents completed, this company thrives on more than a century of strong leadership and a relentless adherence to values.
Make a change for the better! Join a proven industry leader and ensure a promising future for yourself. Email 40167BechtelGroup@onlinedirectsourcing.com to submit your updated resume for consideration.
Our Client is an Equal Opportunity Employer.