|Date Posted||May 23, 2019|
|Local Hires Only?||No, Anyone Can Apply|
WE NEED 29 EMPLOYEES START 1ST WEEK OF JUNE!
Description: Our Client is seeking Tower Climbers(Foreman, Top Hand, Climbers) in the Raleigh-Durham, NC area. Ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience climbing cell phone towers and hold current climbing certs. This role will be working on a tiger team performing T-Mobile builds in NC.
• Climbing and working on communications towers and performing tower maintenance under close supervision.
• Work on carrier adds with possible mount swaps
• The basic use and care of hand tools and mechanical equipment.
• Knowing the hazards associated with tower climbing, construction equipment, and working on or near energized lines and equipment.
• The ability to climb tall structures (100 feet or more) with 50 lb. load.
• Analyzing situations accurately and adopt an appropriate course of action.
• Communicating orally and in writing.
• Following instructions accurately and complete assigned course of action.
• Recognizing safety hazards and performing duties in a safe manner.
• Senior Techs act as a team lead and mentor to less experienced Tower Technicians.
• A minimum of 3 years of tower climbing experience.
• Experience working on Tiger teams
• Experience with FSB (Full Site Builds) for T Mobile
• Ability to traveling extensively within assigned region
• Working knowledge of basic hand tools, mechanical equipment, and electro-mechanical equipment.
• Must have Climbing Certifications, OSHA 10, RF Awareness, First aid and CPR Certifications
• Possession of a valid driver license.
• Ability to be on Company Auto Insurance Policy
• Must be able to pass background check and drug screening