|Location||Whitmore Lake, MI|
|Date Posted||February 9, 2018|
|Local Hires Only?||Yes, Only Locals Apply|
Responsibilities (this position is responsible for but not limited to):• Safety! Must be able to follow proper safety guidelines and procedures on a company level and to be OSHA Compliant. Must practice 100% tie off on all job sites, and make sure all crew members follow all safety regulations
• Must be able to lead a crew and use time management skills, cross-training the crew so the group is well rounded for all circumstances
• Must be able to read and follow Construction Drawings or specialized Methods of Procedures to perform installation or maintenance on equipment or sites.
• Must have knowledge on a variety of different equipment, be familiar with working with Coax or Fiber, and experience with Antennas, Radios, configurations, decommissions, and structural.
• Good oral and written communication skills to properly relay information to other employees and superiors. At times be able to communication directly with customer and the inner workings of the job site.
• Must be able to fill out documents / properly formulate emails / take all necessary pictures for site completion.
• Ability to fully test a multitude of different pieces of equipment, whether it is Sweeps, PIM, Fiber Testing, RETs.
• Getting to and from place of Employment and on time.
• Knowledge of site evaluation for both hazards and complications.
• Make sure all True North equipment is kept safe, clean and in perfect working condition
• Make sure all crew members are kept busy and focused on current / end goals.
Qualifications and Experience (Must Have)
Required for applicants:
• 5+ years of experience in the tower industry
• AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, & Verizon Experience (3+ years)
• Provable foreman experience with references.
• Structural experience with modification / tower erection / and tower decommissioning
• Climb / Rescue Certification
• RF Awareness
• First Aid / CPR
• OSHA 10
• Valid Driver’s License with clean record to drive company vehicles
• Must be able to be in sit, stand, walk, and drive or ride in a truck for long periods of time.
• Must be able to climb towers 100+ feet tall with a 50 lb. load. Must be able to climb all variety of towers with no exception.
• Must be available to travel up to 100% for four weeks at a time if it is needed.
• Must be able to express good oral communication and be able to write legible when needed.
• Must have a reliable mode of transportation or be able to make it to the place of employment when needed.
• Local to Michigan or surrounding states.
• Decommission Experience
• Meteorological Experience
• Ability to work with a wide range of Towers
• Experience with a variety of different technologies.
• Sweep Certification
• PIM Certification
• Fiber Certification
• 8+ years of experience
• Experienced at installing, troubleshooting different carriers
• Technologically adept with software for testing and administrative needs.
• Experience with modification or Building Towers.
• Proficient in Word / Excel / PowerPoint / Outlook / Adobe
• Competitive pay
• Health Insurance
• Advancement Opportunities
**If applicant does not have 5+ years of telecommunication experience or a valid driver’s license please do not apply, as all applicants that do not meet these requirements will be passed over