|Bechtel Construction Services|
|Date Posted||February 27, 2018|
|Local Hires Only?||No, Anyone Can Apply|
Bechtel Construction Services is looking for an experienced Tower Foreman for the Southern California market. Our office is located in Corona, CA. Candidates already located in the region preferable.
- The Tower Foreman must have verifiable experience leading tower crews in the field.
- Familiar with RF test gear and has ability to adequately perform basic sweep and PIM testing.
- Familiar with proper procedures for all types of rigging operations. Ability to perform and inspect certain types of rigging operations.
- Familiar and able to perform basic electrical work.
- Familiar with basic computer related tasks. (E-mail, Word and Excel Operations, Find information on the internet, etc.)
- Has basic civil work skills used to build new telecommunications sites. (Pour concrete, carpentry, landscaping, heavy equipment operation, etc.)
- Ability to assist in the building of all types of communication sites. (Self supporting, guyed, monopoles, and rooftops)
- Connector and RET certified.
- Familiar with the preparation of all types of required paperwork. (Schedules, daily reports, timesheets, etc.)
- Familiar with reading engineering drawings, sweeps, and specifications.
- Must be physically able to climb 300 feet and maintain an acceptable pace.
- Ability to work at heights for extended periods of time.
- Basic first aid/CPR trained and certified.
- Must have a valid U.S. drivers license.
- Ability to operate power tools and the use of hand tools that are required
- Will be required to pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen.
As one of the most respected engineering, project management, and construction companies in the world, Bechtel stands apart for our ability to get the job done right – no matter how big, how complex, or how remote. Bechtel has been ranked by Engineering News-Record as the #1 construction contractor in the United States and #3 in the world. Victory Media, publisher of G.I. Jobs and Military Spouse magazines, recognized Bechtel as a 2016 Military Friendly Employer. Forbes magazine has listed Bechtel as one of “America’s Best Employers for 2015”.