|Atlantic Tower Services|
|Date Posted||August 7, 2019|
|Local Hires Only?||No, Anyone Can Apply|
ATS (Atlantic Tower Services Inc) is offering Sign-On Bonuses to experienced Tower Technicians.
Foreman (5+ Years) – $2,500
Check out our job board to see our currently open positions along with job descriptions and requirements: https://accessats.applicantstack.com/x/openings
Our other benefits include:
Medical, including prescription drug coverage
Life and AD&D insurance
Additional life insurance for family members
Disability, both short and long term
401(k) & Roth 401(k) with Company match
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Employee Assistance Program
On the job training
Company cell phone
Various Products & Services Discounts
Atlantic Tower Services (ATS) is a full service equipment maintenance, repair and installation company dedicated to providing excellent value to our clients. Currently, ATS’ 200+ employees provide solution based service throughout 24 states, Puerto Rico and the Caribbean. With over 15 years of continued growth, ATS has become an industry leader.
ATS believes in providing training and growth for our employees; 80% of our management team began their careers in technician level positions and we have an Orlando based training facility that offers continuing education programs.
LOCATION: FL and NC
- Ensure safety at all times; including Fall Safety procedures.
- Installs, erects, maintains, repairs, removes, or retrofits towers and antenna systems (e.g. antennas, microwave dishes, feed lines, ice shields, etc.), sometimes under adverse conditions (e.g., high towers, inclement weather, remote sites, etc.) throughout the nation using safety equipment and hand, power, and specialty tools.
- Climbing towers and ladders at various heights.
- Erection of various tower types.
- Assemble and install antennas.
- Adjust antenna Azimuth and down tilt.
- Jumper and Coax install and Replacement.
- Coax Termination, Connector Installation, Weatherproofing and Grounding.
- Installation of new carriers on new build and existing towers.
- Work independently at given tasks.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- A minimum of 5 years of construction or telecommunications experience.
- Candidate must be experienced in all aspects of line and antenna system installation, replacement and maintenance.
- Experience with the following is essential: Antenna installation and alignment, TMA’s, Diplexers, Coax, Connectors, Jumpers, Installation of steel platforms and grounding.
- Valid driver’s license and be able to pass a driving record check.
- CPR/First Aid Certified (must keep certification current).
- Comtrain Climber Rescue Course or equivalent.
- Must be willing to climb tall structures in excess of 300 feet and work in all types of weather conditions.
- Able to lift, carry, push, pull 75+ lbs.
- Willing to work 12+ hours a day.
- Able to crouch, kneel, and twist throughout the work day.
- Able to reach, grasp and climb with both hands.
- Able to manipulate equipment and instruments with precise hand and finger movements.
- Candidate must be able to pass a background and drug test.
- Relocation not provided; candidate must live within 40 miles of listed city.