|Location||Surrounding Areas, Maryland|
|Date Posted||February 9, 2017|
|Local Hires Only?||No, Anyone Can Apply|
Telnet, Inc. is currently accepting resumes for the following position
- Tower Foreman
- Philadelphia, Pa
- Harrisburg, Pa
- Baltimore, Md
- Washington DC
Excellent opportunity to join this growing company as a Tower Foreman, offering full time work, competitive wages, paid holidays, vacation and a health benefits package. The Foreman position includes a company vehicle. All applicants, will be required to provide an updated resume, pass a company required drug screen and background check and have a clean driving record.
- Overall Cell tower installations ranging from site surveys to technology upgrades and maintenance.
- New Installations Including Stacking Towers
- Site Decommission
- Civil Work and Shelter Work
- PIM Testing
- Fiber Testing
- Comm-Train or equivalent certification
Job Description: Tower Lead (Foreman)
- On-site supervision of all related construction activities defined in the scope-of-work both day and night
- Maintain project timeline
- Complete daily per site field reports
- Complete daily per site Job Safety Analysis
- Provide site scope input
- Collect all on-site closeout documentation and submit to the closeout manager per the deliverable timelines
- Review all on-site closeout documentation for accuracy, completeness and timeliness
- Participate in continuous training offered by Telnet, Inc.
- Comtrain and Tower Rescue certifications must be current
- Responsible for site crew quality, timeliness, accuracy and schedule
- Lead work on tower top, looking after all aspects of work while at the tower top, ensuring that a quality installation has been performed, including rigging, hoisting, landing, fastening, load-hopping, etc.
- Installation of up-top equipment including masts, clamping, bracing, supports, antennas, RRUs, cabling, bolting, true-ing up, shooting proper azimuth within tolerances, reading maps and a compass, torqueing to spec, labeling, picture-taking, documentation, plumb and tilt readings with smart level, etc. Closeout requirements are an absolute must.
- Perform coax, fiber, lines, and hybrid cable installation, connector installation, sweep and testing assisting, weather proofing, color-coding, labeling, etc. connect coax feed lines and jumpers per piping diagrams, and support and fasten adequately for a quality, lasting installation.
- Perform grounding, terminations, fastening, proper bolting and antioxidant use, support of leads, cad welding as required, etc.
- Assist on overall job on ground work as well, all tasks required to build and install a site per customer specs, maintain safe work environment, daily use and completion of JSA forms, assisting with overall crew work, maintenance of vehicles and equipment, etc. Will continue to work towards training and certifications for tower related work.
- Must know how to read and understand drawings, piping diagrams, job specifications, mounting specs, testing procedures, etc.
- Ability to train and mentor less experienced team members.
- Must be able to work in a team environment on the crew and be a valued member of the team and the company.
- Organizational Structure: Report to Construction Project Manager