|Date Posted||June 29, 2017|
|Local Hires Only?||Yes, Only Locals Apply|
UTILIGI Communications, LLC-Vancouver, WA
Employment Type: Full-Time
UTILIGI Communications, LLC is currently seeking a Tower Foreman out of Vancouver, WA office. The Tower Foreman is the leader of a crew performing general construction activities, with an emphasis on installing tower systems along with the maintenance and inspection of existing tower structures.
- Supervise and train tower technicians in their charge.
- Report on all activities using provided technology.
- Move/mount wireless and microwave antennas and their supporting structures including antennas, microwave dishes, ice shields, etc.
- Responsible for all phases of tower construction, modification, repair and maintenance.
- Assist troubleshooting cellular network installation projects.
- Identify all materials and other resources needed to complete project.
- Complete quality work in a timely and efficient manner.
- Erection of various tower types, including self-support and monopoles.
- Installation and alignment of various types of antennas.
- Assist with grounding and CAD welding.
- Coaxial cable terminations and weatherproofing.
- At all times, maintain safe work practices as outlined in the Utiligi Safety Manual, as well as other safety and quality directives issued by management.
- Read and understand general Utiligi project and safety documents.
- Ensure that your team understands and practices safety at all times.
- Operate hand and power tools.
- Operate trucks, trailers and other equipment.
- Installation of various types of coaxial components.
- Assistance in the routing of coaxial lines in/on various types of structures.
- Assistance in the installation of various antennas on various structures.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Tower Crew: 4+ years.
- Comtrain Competent Climber Certification.
- Tower Rescue Certification.
- OSHA 30.
- First Aid/CPR.
- Sweep and PIM Certification.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Valid Driver’s License – CDL Preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Results driven and possess exceptional problem solving skills.
- Strong organizational/administrative, attention to detail and accuracy skills.
- Understanding and commitment to customer service and UTILIGI’S core values.
- Outdoor Working Conditions subject to weather.
- Travel is expected.
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs. on a regular basis.
- Able to climb and work at elevated heights up to 600’ with a majority of work performed at 400’ or less.
JOB BENEFITS: Competitive Wages, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Profit Sharing, Paid Holidays, PTO (paid time off).
UTILIGI Communications, LLC takes pride in having a dynamic, diverse workforce. The possibilities for our Company are limitless and so are the careers of the bright, ambitious team players behind our innovations. We strive to attract and train the very best employees and provide them with ongoing career development, benefits and a path for advancement.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Passage of a drug test and criminal background check are required at the time of employment.
UTILIGI Communications, LLC is a Drug Free Work Environment. Any candidate that tests positive for any controlled substance and/or alcohol during a pre-employment drug/alcohol screening will not be eligible for hire.