|Fulton Technologies, Inc.|
|Date Posted||October 3, 2018|
|Local Hires Only?||No, Anyone Can Apply|
Fulton Technologies supplies construction services to wireless network operations, including civil, electrical, tower construction, cellular site audits, cellular network maintenance, technical support, and electrical construction, maintenance and design. We are currently seeking a Tower Foremen for our locations in Dallas, TX; Roselle, IL; and Fridley, MN.
- Plans daily tasks and work schedules and assigns them to crew members.
- Conducts daily tailgates and job safety/site analysis (JSA).
- Identifies scope changes and change orders and reports them to the Construction Manager/Project Manager immediately.
- Interfaces professionally with subcontractors, safety personnel and customers who show up on-site.
- Understands and complies with Department of Transportation (DOT) regulations.
- Manage employees and performs tasks of Tower Techs as needed to complete job.
- Ensures bill of materials is correct per radio frequency data sheets (RFDS) and construction drawings.
- Promotes and develops teamwork amongst crew and other employees.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma. Associate degree or equivalent from two-year technical school preferred or three years of industry experience with one year in a foreman or top lead role.
- Must be able to obtain a health card to meet DOT requirements.
- Proficient in test equipment such as Passive Intermodulation (PIM) gear, Anritsu Site master and Fiber Test gear.
- Able to travel regularly and work long hours/weekends as needed.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and able to manage priorities and workflow.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, decision making and analytical skills.
- Versatile, flexible, and willing to work within constantly changing priorities.
- Must pass a background check, drug test, and motor vehicle check.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Physical/Work Requirements:
- Employee will periodically lift and carry over 50 pounds
- Work environment is primarily outside in different weather conditions.
- Employee will periodically twist, bend, stand, crawl, or kneel to perform job.
- Employee will periodically climb a vertical structure as needed, usually between 100 and 300 feet, but could be up to 500 feet in the air.