|Diverse Construction, Inc.|
|Date Posted||September 7, 2018|
|Local Hires Only?||No, Anyone Can Apply|
TOWER HAND POSITIONS AVAILABLE!
Diverse Construction, Inc. is an established cellular tower construction company located in Lewisville, TX with an immediate opening for this position. We offer competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package. The majority of work will be in town with some travel required.
The Tower Hand is responsible for supporting his crew during all phases of wireless cell site construction. Taking direction from the Top Hand, this individual will have the ability to build a site based on set of plans, Methods of Procedure (MOPs) and Bill of Materials (BOMs) provided.
- All phases of tower construction, modification, and repair & maintenance.
- Ability to climb varied structures: monopoles, self-support tower, guyed towers, and controlled descent (rooftop mounts) AND the ability to utilize 100% tie off at all times.
- Assist with troubleshooting various types of wireless configurations.
- Complete coaxial or hybrid cable terminations and weatherproofing.
- Uphold quality workmanship surpassing industry standards.
- Adhere to all Company and industry (i.e., OSHA) standards/regulations and safety practices.
The competencies listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Must provide and maintain own personal hand tools.
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- Comfortable working outdoors and performing job duties in all weather conditions and climates.
- Ability to climb structures up to 500 feet.
- Ability to lift heavy objects (up to 50lbs).
- Must be willing to travel and be able to work within a non-structured schedule (e.g. long hours, weekends, etc.)
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment, post-offer drug test and background check.
Benefits Include: Health / Dental / Vision / Life / 401k & Profit Sharing / Vacation
All resumes MUST include salary requirements.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax to 972-525-0143.